Our products for railway industry contribute to make railway systems safe and reliable. Through decades of experience, we are able to provide ideal protection for railroad infrastructure.
Our products help to ensure safe and reliable operation of signaling, high voltage rail, protection and control systems, monitoring/information systems and safe operation of trains, streetcars, locomotives, freight cars, high-speed trains.
Our range of special railway products provides protection for cables on trains and bogies, as well as overhead and underfloor equipment. We are also able to offer customized and tailor made solutions such as our “JUMPER” for connection of railcars. If required, electromagnetic shielding (EMC) can also be provided.
Our JAW FIT system offers protection against mechanical damage, UV effects, atmospheric agents and chemicals.
EN45545-2 certified products are being used for the installation, upgrading, construction or maintenance of:
- Train electrification lines
construction, upgrading and maintenance of conventional and high-speed lines with copper and/or optical fiber cables;
- Power cabins
power conversion and/or processing;
- Lighting and propulsion systems
in stations and stops, tunnels, sidewalks, subways.
Benefits of using our products:
- A reliable system easy to install;
- High impact resistance even at low temperatures;
- High compression strength;
- Long-term bending strength;
- Excellent chemical resistance;
- Fire protection (flammability and smoke generation);
- Excellent resistance to weathering.